This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.biometricsct.com. This policy applies specifically to information collected by this website. It covers the following:
- What information will be collected from you through this website, how it will be used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have only the information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact initiated by you. We will not sell, rent or share this information with anyone.
Your information will be used only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to respond to your request or comments.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may choose to not receive further communications from us at any time. You may do so by contacting us via our email address or phone number provided on the contact us page on our website.
You may also:
- See what data, if any, we have about you.
- Change/correct any data we may have about you.
- Have us delete any data we may have about you.
- Express any concerns you may have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The BioMetrics website does not currently include any provisions for commerce and does not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). The only source of data collection on www.biometricsct.com is the contact us page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, responding to your email) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.